Friday, September 22, 2006

today's report.

The day started a little early today. We have a faculty who has come down to assess the copy and advertisements again! Good. Very good. But I am pretty messed up considering that half my work…no more than half my work has not been done!

Hey, while blogging I just discovered something. It’s a great way to express oneself and let the pent up thoughts out. Being a copywriter again, I have to know how to write long copy as well as one liners and people have told me that I can sometimes come up with pinching one liners. The only problem is that, it’s in certain cases. Got to improve or else I am so screwed (sorry for the language) because the agency guys are going to ruin my happiness. So far as long copy is concerned, I am so used to blogging that I guess it shouldn’t really be a problem. And a request to anyone who has read the previous posts, or, is reading this one. PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU GIVE ME PROPER COMMENTS. I mean…I need to know if my writing is effective or not at all!

Anyway, here it’s 1.30 a.m. and I am sitting here posting entries. I have a target of finishing off my campaigns on coffins. Have a few ideas simmering in the head but then, I can’t say it out because it hasn’t been finalized yet. Some of the concepts were ripped to shreds and I am a little worried. A LITTLE worried. The jury is 20 days away and I have no clue as to what to do! People in the class were watching this movie called Monsoon Wedding. Some of them have a few things approved and I am sitting here on nothing. Have heard the tortoise and the hare story but then, till it happens, my neck is on the line.

Do I sound a little to depressed and worked up? Well, maybe because I am. And that shows in the way one writes. Even Mark Twain had the same problem towards the middle and end of his writing career. Though there was a silver lining around the cloud because the person who has come down told me that a few things that I am working on are just fine and I need to fine-tune it a little. And for those who don’t know, I am back to selling coffins. To living people. I mean, when style matters in everything, why should death be an exception! Viola! That’s the idea. This is brilliant. That’s why I love blogging so much. Because it just lets my creative writing juices flow! Unbridled. And somewhere, it may just give me what I am dying to get out of my pen. Like it did just now! Good. I am proud of myself!

Anyway… before I forget the entire idea, I will go and get working ☺
So I will see all you folks later and just to tell all you people, if any of you is remotely interested in writing and appreciate good advertising, check out this website: www.neilfrench.com

This is guy is SIMPLY BRILLIANT. Haven’t seen any of that caliber so far. No wonder then, he is the world wide creative of O&M!
With that, I will leave you thinking…

Adios.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

perhaps just perhaps..if you limit your words and yet put your ideas/thoughts on paper/blog....it shows creativity better....

what do ou think?

oakleyses said...

oakley sunglasses, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, longchamp handbags, longchamp handbags, louboutin shoes, louis vuitton handbags, coach factory outlet, tiffany and co, coach purses, louis vuitton outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, air max, prada outlet, longchamp outlet, oakley sunglasses cheap, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, tiffany and co, burberry outlet, christian louboutin shoes, coach outlet store online, jordan shoes, polo ralph lauren outlet, louboutin, kate spade handbags, michael kors outlet, coach outlet, air max, gucci outlet, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, chanel handbags, michael kors outlet, tory burch outlet, nike free, kate spade outlet, louis vuitton outlet, burberry outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, louis vuitton, nike shoes, michael kors outlet

oakleyses said...

abercrombie and fitch, instyler, ghd, bottega veneta, ugg boots, jimmy choo outlet, soccer shoes, ugg pas cher, herve leger, beats by dre, birkin bag, abercrombie and fitch, north face jackets, soccer jerseys, mont blanc, rolex watches, lululemon outlet, celine handbags, nike roshe run, nike trainers, giuseppe zanotti, hollister, wedding dresses, nike huarache, mcm handbags, vans shoes, chi flat iron, babyliss pro, north face outlet, nike roshe, ugg australia, ugg, marc jacobs, barbour, nfl jerseys, p90x, new balance shoes, asics running shoes, ferragamo shoes, mac cosmetics, insanity workout, uggs outlet, reebok outlet, longchamp, valentino shoes

oakleyses said...

converse, air max, gucci, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, canada goose, wedding dresses, moncler, ralph lauren, lancel, montre homme, moncler, louboutin, oakley, karen millen, vans, coach outlet store online, air max, canada goose jackets, ugg, hollister clothing store, louis vuitton, baseball bats, hollister, rolex watches, juicy couture outlet, iphone 6 cases, canada goose uk, canada goose outlet, ugg, moncler, moncler outlet, timberland boots, hollister, supra shoes, moncler, canada goose, converse shoes, toms shoes, moncler, moncler, canada goose, ugg boots, ray ban, parajumpers, canada goose