Thursday, September 14, 2006

a little joblessness

Today, there was actually no class. We were supposed to just go and discuss our IDEAS!! Anyway, as the day went on, things didn’t really improve and it was one hell of a lazy and boring day because nothing constructive was coming out of it!

More coffin research followed and I was sitting and thinking of lines! In fact, coffins can be quite an interesting object if seen with adequate interest. But then, how does it matter to the damn corpse???

Ooof! Ok…this is enough proof to how jobless I have become. I am writing about the same thing yesterday. And yes, I had temporarily forgotten what the symbol for “and” was called and asked a couple of people with alas…no result. Then it suddenly hit me and just like Archimedes had screamed out eureka, I screamed out…. AMPERSAND!!!
People actually turned around and gave me a weird stare! Not my fault… I was just trying to remember something! Atleast, I didn’t run out naked screaming ampersand!

And the lunch today was good. So was the dinner but then, I had drifted off to sleep hence arrived late. There was very little left. But there WAS a little and I wasn’t too hungry. Hence, it was fine. And the strangest part is that I started writing this blog at
2 a.m. and now it’s 7.30. No, I haven’t been writing for all this while, its just that I was a little too lazy and so thought that I will write in sometime in the afternoon or late morning so tried to go to sleep. But has one ever heard of nocturnal beings sleeping at night?? As expected it was a case of DISTURBED SLEEP! I mean, one second I was sleeping, the next moment I was wide-awake staring at the ceiling, wondering why the fan was moving in circles! Then, for some reason, the curtain snapped and I had to put it back in place. It was bugging. Very bugging.

Oh…there was a little disturbance and I lost track of what I was writing. Let me read it again…

Yes, so I was saying….. I put the curtain into place and tried sleeping again. Couldn’t because the sweeper knocked asking if I wanted to get my room done. Felt like snubbing him in the nose but just told him NO. then I realized that it was no point TRYING TO SLEEP. So got up and came here to type this. Was actually missing someone but then, I just don’t have the time to get nostalgic because the jury, where they evaluate the portfolio work is starting form the 12th of October and work is tremendous. I hope it gets postponed though but…lady luck isn’t always on my side, is she??

Anyway, I am hungry suddenly and hence shall go and grab a few morsels to eat. If you have read this entire piece then I suggest you get back to work too.

So, till the writing bug, the insomnia and the sheer joblessness strike me again….

Adios.

No comments: