Tuesday, September 12, 2006

insanity reinstated

hello. Our director's dog has suddenly become ticklish...that is, for the people who haven't understood, he has got ticks on him...yikeeessss...
poor guy has nobody to bathe him!!
now...I am sitting here in this class for the past one hour. I have been told this class will last till 2a.m. and the wise ones said that early to bed and early rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise (I never understood the wealthy bit, anyway) and that keeping up till late at night ruins one's health!!! Well I have been awake at nights and drowsy during the day ever since I can remember. Sometimes feel like a freaking wolf (dog's too derogatory) born in the human form!

coming to the point...in my previous post I said I was zonked and I meant every bit of it. So went to catch some sleep. But as life would have it....i tiny, wall scaling, insect hogging, ugly looking mini dinosaur entered my room like a lost pedestrian on an evening stroll. But then again, trespassing of private property isn't such a good idea and specially so if the property belongs to a sleepy, insane and finicky member of the human species like me. I guess I just wrote above that I have this class going on till 2 in the freaking morning...and I am not lying! Then again, the question is...how on earth am I blogging, then?? Good question.
I am SNEAKING it. Ok look...it's like this:
we have this lab with apple G5 systems (15 0f them...one for each of us) and all our classes are held right here. It's like second home...sweet second home! Now, most of our work is online like getting the right images for our ads and stuff. So occasional misuse of THIS kind are just a byproduct :)
So I am online ALL THE FREAKING TIME!! Though hardly available. I am supposed to be thinking of concepts to market rice as an aphrodisiac right now and that's exactly what I am doing!! Just that it helps a little to write while thinking! Hence this.

Being online and not being available is like water water everywhere...not a drop to drink!!! I ain't thirsty anyway! Oh..by the way..have you heard of the website www.orkut.com?? Nice site! Why did i say this? I REALLY HAVE NO CLUE. Did i tell you that Mount Abu has horses, almost all of which are white and brown! Looks more like some horse came along and went on a mating spree, screwing (pardon my language) every mare he saw! The result is, literally, on the road!

Ok..I know I am nocturnal and all that but still, attending a class at 12 in the night is...er...well...ummm...INSANE!!! I am sitting on the precipice of the hill of insanity and before I fall over the edge and all people who are reading this follow suit, I shall stop writing for the night. I know I am on my way to be a pro copywriter...but I too have my limits :)
So, well then, I shall stop my consumption of grey cells from ur brain for the time being.

Till you hear/read more from me...

Adios.

No comments: