Tuesday, September 12, 2006

A little nostalgia

Walking on a deserted road,
With you holding my arm,
Life was nothing less,
Than perfect.

The smile on your face,
With those eyes twinkling with mischief,
And your hair being upset by the wind,
It looked like an angel had just descended.

Remember when I said,
You fit my arms perfectly??
I wasn't lying.... because
With you in my arms, I felt my world shrink.

A little sneeze from you,
And my heart took a leap.
You were my little baby...
A princess, oblivious of the world.

When I had seen you first,
I never knew I would fall...
Or I would have held on,
To my heart a little tighter.

Everything that you did I loved,
Nothing could I hate,
From the stupidest prank,
To the biggest mistake!

I love you, I had said,
So many a times,
But you never took cognisance of it,
Never did you pay a heed.

You knew very well,
What I felt for you,
And within somewhere,
maybe you felt that too.

Unknowingly though, I did hurt you,
But in times that were tough,
I tried standing through,
With you by my side.

Every kiss I remember,
Every hug i cherish....
Every memory of yours,
Has been preserved like a treasure.

Then came a day....when..
You found someone and walked away,
While I stood there...
A mere silent observer.

You would be happy you told me,
While you never realised I was sad.
And the heart to stop you from going,
I really did not have.

Now that you are gone and,
With him you are happy,
I smile for you and sometimes,
Cry a little for myself.

It used to hurt to know,
In someone else's arms you now belong,
The only solace being,
He gave you what I probably couldn't.

Though now the things are different,
And the harsh realities have sunk in,
Deep within me....without a noise,
They lie silent in my heart.

I love to see you smile and,
Try to tame my heart....
I attempt to drive you out,
Of the mindspace that you have.

Never do i wish to see you cry,
Whatever be the reason....
I hope the one you have chosen,
Is with you every season.

I wanted to walk a mile with u...
But journey lasted just a few steps,
Just a little hitch there is....
That whenever I walk on a deserted road,
I can't help but think of you...miss you my love.

Hey people...this is an absolutely original piece, ok?? I am not used to borrowing others' writings :)
but yes...this one was slightly off the cuff. so if u think this one is good, then i damn well can write better!! what say? but why on earth am i writing something poetic about LOST LOVE???!!! holy christ..what on this freaking planet is wrong with me??! well..frankly, i really have no clue. looks like its time i went and met a psycho...i mean those guys who figure out whats wrong on the top floor of one's body and charge the world fo rthat. i say...THOSE are the ones who are crazier than me....cos they spend MUCH MORE time with crazy people!!!!! hehehehe..

and oh...any ladies reading this and probably this thinking..."this guy is more whacko than i thought"..please clear your doubts. i am absolutely fine...just a little worked up and tired. oh..by the way..my freaky in-the-middle-of-the-night class has ended....thankfully. but then again, it was every bit worth it. next is at 10 in the morning. and i am actually penning down poetry??!! nwo i guess i know why creative people are insane:)

anyway...enough for one sitting. i am pushing my behind to my bed in the hope of catching a little NAP cos sleep in four hours is impossible!!

so...goodnight...
kill the bed bugs if they bite,

adios.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is again something amazing... Mr. Shom... :) Did you really not lose your love??

oakleyses said...

voakley sunglasses, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, longchamp handbags, longchamp handbags, louboutin shoes, louis vuitton handbags, coach factory outlet, tiffany and co, coach purses, louis vuitton outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, air max, prada outlet, longchamp outlet, oakley sunglasses cheap, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, tiffany and co, burberry outlet, christian louboutin shoes, coach outlet store online, jordan shoes, polo ralph lauren outlet, louboutin, kate spade handbags, michael kors outlet, coach outlet, air max, gucci outlet, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, chanel handbags, michael kors outlet, tory burch outlet, nike free, kate spade outlet, louis vuitton outlet, burberry outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, louis vuitton, nike shoes, michael kors outlet

oakleyses said...

abercrombie and fitch, instyler, ghd, bottega veneta, ugg boots, jimmy choo outlet, soccer shoes, ugg pas cher, herve leger, beats by dre, birkin bag, abercrombie and fitch, north face jackets, soccer jerseys, mont blanc, rolex watches, lululemon outlet, celine handbags, nike roshe run, nike trainers, giuseppe zanotti, hollister, wedding dresses, nike huarache, mcm handbags, vans shoes, chi flat iron, babyliss pro, north face outlet, nike roshe, ugg australia, ugg, marc jacobs, barbour, nfl jerseys, p90x, new balance shoes, asics running shoes, ferragamo shoes, mac cosmetics, insanity workout, uggs outlet, reebok outlet, longchamp, valentino shoes

oakleyses said...

converse, air max, gucci, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, canada goose, wedding dresses, moncler, ralph lauren, lancel, montre homme, moncler, louboutin, oakley, karen millen, vans, coach outlet store online, air max, canada goose jackets, ugg, hollister clothing store, louis vuitton, baseball bats, hollister, rolex watches, juicy couture outlet, iphone 6 cases, canada goose uk, canada goose outlet, ugg, moncler, moncler outlet, timberland boots, hollister, supra shoes, moncler, canada goose, converse shoes, toms shoes, moncler, moncler, canada goose, ugg boots, ray ban, parajumpers, canada goose